Covid-19 Patient Information
Dental Health of San Francisco has reopened! We are following the guidelines listed from the California Dental Association, American Dental Association, and Department of Public Health to make sure we can take care of you in the safest manner.
If you are scheduled, or need to schedule an appointment, you will notice some changes when you come in:
- You will be required to wear a mask to your appointment.
- All staff will be wearing masks, including front desk employees.
- You will get your temperature taken upon arrival and fill out a brief questionnaire.
- You will be required to wash your hands prior to going to the back.
- You will rinse with a 1% Hydrogen Peroxide rinse prior to being seen.
- Chairs and staff will be spaced out to promote social distancing. Please have family members stay home or in the car for your appointment.
- Signs placed outside for you to contact the office upon arrival.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future to help with all of your dental needs!
Dr. Quach, Dr. Chen and all staff
Best dentist I have ever been to!! I have been a loyal patient for more than a decade. Always a pleasure to see Dr Chen and her staff. They are professional and very kind as well as providing the best dental service myself and my husband could ask for! Staff very attentive. My Dentist is very cordial and proffessional. My Dental Hygienist is excellent. I Will be a long time patient. Their professionalism taking care of their clients are excellent. My whole family’s dental work is done by them. They do excellent work. Efficient and courteous service. Staff let me know exactly what was being done and answered any questions I had.