Life Tastes Better wtih Dental Health of San Francisco
Occasionally, it is difficult to adapt to full or partial dentures. At first they may feel loose, bulky and awkward while speaking. For a quicker adjustment period, follow these instructions:
- At first, wear your dentures all the time.
- Do not use adhesive unless Dental Health of San Francisco advises you to do so.
- You should remove your dentures when you go to sleep.
- After removing dentures, clean with a toothbrush and place in a bowl of water. They can be soaked in a commercial denture cleanser, but brushing them is essential.
- Any signs of "sore spots," discomfort, or looseness that is causing you difficulty should be brought to our attention.
Never adjust the dentures yourself. Every person and every mouth is different; therefore, adjustment periods will vary.
Please remember that it will take time for you to become completely comfortable with your new teeth.
Best dentist I have ever been to!! I have been a loyal patient for more than a decade. Always a pleasure to see Dr Chen and her staff. They are professional and very kind as well as providing the best dental service myself and my husband could ask for! Staff very attentive. My Dentist is very cordial and proffessional. My Dental Hygienist is excellent. I Will be a long time patient. Their professionalism taking care of their clients are excellent. My whole family’s dental work is done by them. They do excellent work. Efficient and courteous service. Staff let me know exactly what was being done and answered any questions I had.